Feb 27, 2008

Father Fernando Suarez Healing Mass Schedule for March 2008

Mar 3 - 5, 2008 - see schedule below
Lenten Parish Mission, "His Healing Presence"
Cathedral of Christ the King
2699 Peachtree Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30305
View Parish Mission Flyer

Contact: Dottie O'Connor
(404) 233-2145 ext. 462
www.ctkevangelization.org

SCHEDULE:
Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7pm
Eucharistic Celebration and Talk - "The Power of the Cross" followed by Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and Confession (no Healing Service)

Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 7pm
Eucharistic Celebration and Talk - "The Power of the Eucharist", followed by Healing Service

Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 7pm
Eucharistic Celebration and Talk - "The Power of Healing", followed by Healing Service





Mar 8 - 13, 2008 - see schedule below
Companions of the Cross - Texas Parish Mission at:

Queen of Peace
3011 Telephone Rd. Houston, TX 77023
Contact: Fr. Christian Riesbeck, CC
Tel: (713) 921-6127

Our Lady of Mount Carmel
6723 Whitefriars, Houston, TX 77087
Contact: Fr. Sean Wenger, CC
Tel: (713) 645-6673

Catholic Charismatic Center:
1949 Cullen Blvd., P.O. Box 230287 Houston, TX 772
Contact: Fr. Michael Scherrey, CC
Tel: (713) 236-9977

SCHEDULE:
View Parish Mission Flyer

Mar 8 and 9, 2008, Queen of Peace and Our Lady of Mount Carmel: Fr. Fernando will preach at all Saturday and Sunday Masses at Queen of Peace; Fr. Jeff will preach at all Saturday and Sunday Masses at Our Lady of Mount Carmel

Mar 11, 2008 at 7pm, Catholic Charismatic Center: Eucharistic Celebration and Talk - "The Power of the Cross", Confessions after Mass (no Healing Service)

Mar 12, 2008 at 7pm, Catholic Charismatic Center: Eucharistic Celebration and Talk - "The Power of the Eucharist", followed by Healing Service

Mar 13, 2008 at 7pm, Catholic Charismatic Center
Eucharistic Celebration and Talk - The Power of Healing, followed by Healing Service

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive updates via Email

Prayer for the Healing

Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May Your healing Spirit rest upon me, It is through Your power that I was created. Since You created me from nothing, you can certainly recreate me. Fill me with the healing power of Your spirit. May Your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul. Mend what is broken. Cast out anything that should not be within me. Rebuild my brokenness. Restore my strength for service in your Kingdom. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength.


- Fr. Fernando Suarez, CC
Mary Mother of the Poor